Did you know guests at Four Seasons Jackson Hole with babies are provided complementary Western onesies? Check out the fifth graph of this story on traveling in style with young children.
Speaking of Four Seasons, you might ask, with less than a week until the lifts at Jackson Hole mountain Resort reopen for the winter, what’s for sale in Four Seasons in Teton Village?
Since you (may have) asked, the Multiple Listing Service reports 18 properties for sale in this five-year-old facility, including:
- Seven 2-bed, 3-bath, 1,720-squre-foot units listed between $1,850,000 and $2,595,000.
- Two 3-bed, 3-bath, 2,240-square-foot units listed at $2,500,000 and $2,750,000.
- Two Upsized 3-bed units listed at just below $4,000,000 and $5,000,000.
- Two 1/14th interest units at $234,500 and $272,900, both 3-bed units.
- Five 1/7th interest units between $354,000 and $474,000.
Four Seasons is arguably Teton Village’s finest condo/hotel, with consistently strong returns on short-term rentals and all the services this international brand has come to known for.
Contact me for a detailed look at properties in Four Seasons or a more comprehensive look at Teton Village real estate.