Though today is the first business day of 2010, the Jackson Hole real estate market has already recorded several NEW listings, two PENDING listings and a significant PRICE REDUCTION, according to the Teton County Multiple Listing Service.
New listings include:
- The first of the year in Teton County, a 3-bed, 3-bath, 2,380-square-foot home in Cottonwood, was on the market in 2009 but did not sell at $670,000 before being foreclosed on. After completion of the redemption period it is now priced at $604,900.
- A 3-bed, 3-bath, 1,5000-square-foot condo in Teton Village listed at $810,000.
- A 4-bed, 4-bath, 3,700-square-foot home in Melody Ranch listed at $1.3 million. This home also was on the market in 2009, beginning at $1.35 million and dropping to $1.25 million in October before being cancelled.
- A Moose Creek townhome in Teton village listed at $2.2 million. These are 3-bed, 3-bath, 2,275-square-foot townhomes at the end of Michael Drive near the Moose Creek lift.
The two properties to go under contract, or pending, include:
- A 3-bed, 2-bath, 1,652-square-foot home in East Jackson built in 1966 listed at $750,000.
- The Davies-Reid building on Town Square, listed at $5.4 million.
The price reduction is in Melody Ranch, one of the most vibrant and depressed neighborhoods in Teton County. On the market now for 237 days, this 4-bed, 3-bath, 2,605-square-foot home is now a short sale with the price reduced to $775,000 from an original list of $920,000. This is now the least-expensive non-deed restricted home in Melody Ranch.