Two weeks ago one of the two remaining undeveloped slopeside lots in Granite Ridge came on the market. Click here to see the details of this 1.09-acre property adjacent to the Teewinot ski run at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort listed at $4.6 million.
This lot is one of just nine true ski-in/ski-out building sites that border the resort to the north. Since this corner of the Granite Ridge subdivision was platted in 1994, seven have been developed with homes as large as 8,000 square feet.
So what might you want to know should you be interested in building your own ski chalet just a schuss or two from Four Seasons, the aerial tram and all the Teton Village core has to offer?
Research into these nine properties revealed the following tidbits, according to the Teton County Multiple Listing Service.
- The highest recorded sale for one of these frontline lots was for this same property in March 2005 for $3.3 million. I also looked into what this owner owes on the property. Contact me for this information.
- A second lot in this subdivision is also on the market, but the 1.02-acre building site listed for $3.8 million is on the valley side of Granite Ridge Road and not directly accessible from the ski run. This sold in February 2007 for $3 million.
- The other undeveloped slopeside lot, 7835 Granite Ridge Road, sold in March 2005 for $3 million.
- In April 2007 a 5-bed, 7-bath, 8,939-square-foot home at 7995 Granite Ridge Road sold for $11,500,000 after just 35 days on the market, the highest recorded sale among homes located on one of these nine lots. Currently, none of the seven slopeside homes in Granite Ridge are on the market.
- In March 2000, the lot at 7995 Granite Ridge Road mentioned above sold for $1.55 million.
Beyond Granite Ridge, which also includes a variety of inventory from building sites to 2-bed cabins to 8,000-square-foot homes, Teton Village offers surprisingly few ski-in/ski-out properties. Curious about where they are and what prices they are being listed for? Want to dive deeper into the data for Granite Ridge? I look forward to your call or e-mail.