Two years ago, the answer was “not much.” Today, the inventory of residential properties below $300,000 includes several properties in all corners of Jackson Hole. Click here for the 20 condominiums (and here for the five lowest price single-family homes, which begin at $375,000) currently in Teton County Multiple Listing Service with list prices below $300,000.
While in 2008 the only Teton County condos listed at prices less than $300,000 were located on Deer Drive, the industrial neighborhood in South Park, today’s inventory can be found in Teton Village, Aspens/Racquet Club, West Jackson, East Jackson and on Deer Drive.
Other interesting information about this segment of the Jackson Hole real estate market includes:
- The least expensive full ownership property in Teton County is a Teton Village studio with one bath and 464 square feet. This is a bank-owned property.
- Half (11) of the properties on this list include two bedrooms. The least-expensive of these is a 741-square-foot unit on Scott Lane. This is a short sale.
- The largest property listed under $300,000 is a 2-bed, 1-bath Meadowbrook condo with 865 square feet priced at $299,000.
- A 1-bed, 1-bath, 590-square-foot unit in the High Teton Condominiums (East Jackson on Hansen Street) was listed 8 days ago for $259,000. In January 2009, an identical unit was listed for $318,000 and sold for $303,000. There is a second similar unit listed at $299,500.
- Three of these units are listed as short sales and two are bank-owned.