It’s Spring Break here in Jackson Hole, and the streets of Jackson and the halls of Sotheby’s are as quiet as they will be all year. Personally, I’ve been taking some time to enjoy the more than five feet of snow that has fallen in the mountains over the last 10 days and catch up on some much needed organization after a busy winter.
However, there has been no lack of real estate related news here in Teton County, and I look forward to resuming a more regular update of the more interesting developments in the coming days. For example:
- Final March sales figures confirm a stabilization of the Jackson Hole real estate market with 34 sales for more than $37 million in volume. While these figures fail to measure up to the bubble years in the mid-aughts, they are a significant increase from 2009. Here’s my mid-month report.
- Local economist Jonathan Schechter continues to bolster his case that the worst of the economic downturn is behind us.
- The Jackson Hole News&Guide reports Teton County is once again the “richest” county in the nation.
- I have a new listing coming to market for a building site and hangar at Alpine Airpark.
- I am working toward an “e-Pro” designation through the National Association of Realtors.
- The daily Hotsheet remains active, particularly concerning single-family neighborhoods such as Cottonwood Park, Rafter J and Melody Ranch, a segment of the market in which several clients are actively pursuing real estate.
As Paul Harvey used to say, “Stand by for news!” Or call me for a personalized market analysis that meets your current real estate needs.