Valentine’s Day closings on two Teton Village condominiums helped sustain a recent surge of activity in this coveted corner of Jackson Hole.
The sales in Teton Mountain Lodge and Crystal Springs represented about $2.5 million of the approximately $18.4 million in sales volume in Teton Village since Dec. 1, 2010. Additionally, there are currently nine pending sales in Teton Village with a total list price of approximately $12.25 million.
A look at the active, pending and closed listings in Teton Village includes the following highlights:
- The least-expensive sale occurred last week in Snake River Lodge & Spa, when a 554-square-foot, 1-bed condo sold after 360 days on market for 37 percent below original asking price.
- Two sales of single-family homes accounted for more than $12 million. Average days on market were 540 days with both properties selling for more than 25 percent off original list price.
- There are 87 active listings in Teton Village, not including fractional ownership properties. Thirty-four of these are listed below $1 million 29 are listed between $1 million and $2 million; 10 are listed between $1 million and $2 million.
- The most expensive property available is a 23,250-square-foot home designed by Jonathan Foote located just north of the entrance to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. List price: $29.5 million.
- The least expensive is a one-bed, 760-square-foot condo built in 1972 for $220,000.
- Four Seasons in Jackson Hole lists 9 active full-ownership properties and two pending properties.
Contact me for a private, personalized look at properties in Teton Village including a look at trends, recent price reductions, specific market segments and a list of Hot Picks. Even better, let’s discuss it while riding some ski lifts!