The irony of this web site is that the busier the day-to-day activity in the Jackson Hole real estate market, the fewer in-depth posts I have time to write. June has been extremely active for me, hence only one post before this one, but coming soon are close looks at June sales, the first half of 2011 and 35-acre building sites in Teton County.
However, I almost always find time daily to pass along a quick look at Teton realty on Facebook and Twitter. In the past few weeks I provided several Jackson Hole photos, numerous links to properties Teton County Multiple Listing Service and a forum for discussion of these items of interest.
Facebook status updates since June 20 included:
- “This is the home in Hoback Ranches I previewed on Wednesday. Summer is finally here and this is one bee-yu-tiful part of Wyoming.”
- “Took the photos for this new listing in Creekside in West Jackson that will be coming to market. Snow King views!”
- “It’s another Dutch Auction! Price will be lowered $5,000 a week until it sells. $1.025 million today. Where should we meet them with your offer for this sweet downtown Wilson pad?”
- “Wanna live in a Berry Patch? New listing in this highly desirable corner of The Aspens. Is it priced well? What are the recent sales on these units? Glad to offer my informed opinion, with comps, on such questions.”
- ”Buyers are buying … four pendings today in MLS, several solid sales also reported. What market segment are you following closely?
- “In case you missed this post earlier this month on the still falling low end of the Jackson Hole real estate market.”
- “Just the latest in our ongoing series, ‘What do you get for $300,000 in this town?'”
- “Currently at Bar BC Ranch, kicking off the season for the sales office here. Will be an agent on duty all summer from 2-6 pm, though a tour can be arranged for whatever time works best for you.”
- “Building site right on Fish Creek in Shooting Star now $3.895 million. Several new starts this spring in this relatively new Teton Village subdivision, which will eventually be one of Jackson Hole’s premier neighborhoods.”
- “Some serious Jackson Hole eye candy! The Jackson Hole summer catalog of properties digital version is now available. Enjoy!”
So thank you for visiting Teton Realty Today the Web site regularly, but please also “Like” the TRT FB page to get a daily dose of hyperlocal real estate news and to join the discussion. When you are ready to buy or sell, contact me for a much more in-depth, personalized look at Jackson Hole real estate.