This Web site remains a great place to read about monthly sales figures, market trends and see great pictures of Jackson Hole. Reading through the more than 100 stories from the last three years is like getting in a time machine set for the beginning of the recession. Unlike other Realtors and brokerages, Teton Realty Today always gives it to you straight, never blowing unwarranted sunshine or spinning the facts.
What you won’t find here, however, is the day-to-day market activity I report on Twitter and Facebook. On Twitter, @TetonRealtyToda (no “y”) has offered more than 500 market updates, the vast majority with links to current Multiple Listing Service pages. My Teton Realty Today Facebook page has many of the same links as well as fantastic pictures of Jackson Hole real estate, wildlife, activities and more. And unlike more recent imitators, the daily market observations at Teton Realty Today are clear, concise, consistent and contextual because they are an example of the work I am doing day in and day out for actual clients and customers.
For example, check out these daily updates posted in the last month.
- Teton Village finally gets on the board (almost) in 2012 with a pending unit in Hotel Terra. Bank-owned, 3-bed, 1449-sq-ft unit listed for $999,000. Sold price will be of significant interest when/if reported. (Facebook)
- Total of 11 #jacksonhole real estate price cuts since Feb. 1, all above $1M list price. Tells me low end has hit bottom. (Twitter)
- Prelim Feb sales for #jacksonhole show 18 SOLD for $13.2m. Strangely, still no 2012 Teton Village sales. (Twitter)
- Commercial property at corner of Millward and Broadway under contract. Will be interesting to see what happens with this highly visible downtown property that is the current home of The Boardroom snowboard shop (and right across from the JH Sotheby’s main office). (Facebook)
- Link is to seven intriguing new listings today, including five below $500,000. Even more interesting on today’s Hotsheet are the five closings in Jackson Hole and what they say about the direction of the market in these segments. (Facebook)
- Stalled Miller Park project back in gear with 2 more 1-bed pendings and new listing of luxury penthouse at $1.45m. (Twitter)
Are you still here? : )