Best. Weather. On. Earth
I’ve said it before and during a week like this I must say it again: summer in Jackson Hole is sublime, with a large percentage of days when the skies are clear, temperatures are warm but moderate, nights are clear and cool and the possibilities are endless.
Not surprisingly, this is the busiest time of year with out-of-town clients flying in and out and locals working hard to sell their properties or find their next residence. I am spending more time than ever researching the market, showing property and in the car, but that makes it hard to keep this real estate blog up to date.
In fact I have been writing about the market recently, posting on JHpropertyblog.com. In one piece I outlined the Wilson, Wyoming, real estate available. Highlights:
- The highest-priced home in Wilson, a 12,430-square-foot, 9-bed, 13-bath residence on 37 acres located in Crescent H subdivision, is listed for $22.5 million.
- Wilson is much more than the short stretch of downtown located on Highway 22. In fact it stretches from as far north as John Dodge and south to Red Top Meadows and includes 55 residential listings.
In another piece I noted there were 111 Town of Jackson homes for sale in early June. Highlights include:
- At the time there were 13 homes in Town of Jackson priced below $219,000 with the low end of the market at $109,000.
- The median price of a Town of Jackson home was $498,000.
- The 15 least-expensive properties in all of Jackson Hole were located in Town of Jackson.
A third piece written in the last month took a look at the vacant land options available to builders and investors. The article provided highlights of the approximately 200 Jackson Hole building sites listed by Teton County Multiple Listing Service, including:
- More than half are less than one acre in size. About 15 percent of the Teton County lots for sale were larger than 35 acres.
- Town of Jackson building sites numbered 17, priced between $209,000 and $4.7 million.
As always, my blog posts and social media updates are meant to provide a quick look at the statistics and market trends that shape the Jackson Hole real estate market. It is my hope that readers interested in drilling deeper into the information critical to making an informed real estate transaction will contact me. Quite simply, a skilled real estate professional can make all the difference and few work more diligently on your behalf to make sure every detail is accounted for than myself.
Market knowledge = smart money. Teton Realty Today is real-time Jackson Hole real estate research.