In addition to this site, where I post research, photos and market analysis a few times a month, there are a variety of ways to keep abreast of Jackson Hole real estate news on a more regular basis.
Personally, I post daily on Facebook and Twitter. On the right sidebar of this site are scrolls from these social media sites. I keep these short and sweet, noting new listings, closings, under contracts and price changes. Please “like” and/or “follow.”
- NEW: 5-bed #townofjackson home for less than $500K. Built in ’67, a great year! List agent will be a very popular guy for the next few days.
- BACK ON MARKET: Shooting Star cabin, list $4.95m. Several ‘new’ listings on the hot sheet in recent days at all price points. Also aware of properties coming to market this spring. Message me to get a jump on the competition!
- NEW: 4-bed Cottonwood Park home built in ’91, list $569K. #freshmeat #herecomessummerinventory
- NEW: East Jackson home with AR unit, $875K. Previewed it during open house tour today.
- SOLD: #townofjackson home for 95 percent of list. Now 14 s-f options in town, but just 3 listed for less than $500K. #tight
The good stuff, however, comes after we connect via email and on the phone. I send dozens of emails weekly to those who have expressed interest in a Jackson Hole property search. These emails include links to Jackson Hole homes, land and commercial properties and other related items of interest on the Internet. For those further along in their property search, I send extensive research focused on a particular neighborhood from Teton Village to Kelly to Hoback Junction and beyond, personalized videos and photos, and lists of local vendors that can serve customers with real estate and non real estate needs.
Insights can also be found on jhpropertyguide.com and at Jackson Hole Sotheby’s. As a guest blogger I’ve written about such topics as:
Opportunities to learn about the Jackson Hole real estate market prior to establishing a relationship with a real estate professional is tremendously empowering for potential buyers and sellers. Doing your homework allows your Realtor to move much more quickly when the time to move arises.
When you are ready for the vertical research that can only be provided by a savvy, full-time real estate professional, please give me a call or send an email. I look forward to helping you realize your real estate goals.