After a dearth of new Jackson Hole real estate listings in recent months priced below $500,000, several have hit Teton County Multiple Listing Service in recent weeks. Since the beginning of September, there have been seven new properties priced for less than $320,000 and 14 under $500,000.
The new inventory certainly will lead to an increase in closings for less than $300,000 after there were none in July and just one in August. There have been two thus far in September, with another three properties listed for less than $300,000 under contract.
Highlights from the new entry-level inventory include:
- The lowest-priced residential property in Teton County is now a 2-bed, 1-bath, 755-square-foot condo in Hillside Business Condominium Complex in South Park listed at $210,000. The home has a deed restriction with sales limited to owner-occupants that work at least 30 hours a week in Jackson Hole, or investors who will rent to residents who qualify.
- Listed at $255,000 is a 1-bed, 590-square-foot High Teton Condo in East Jackson.
- An Aspens 1-bed, 769-square-foot unit came on market at $294,000.
- A 3-bed, 2-bath, 1,500-square-foot, single-family home in Hoback Junction is now the least-expensive single-family home in Teton County, is priced at $310,000.
- A bank-owned 2-bed, 1,350-square-foot Cache Creek Townhome in Town of Jackson was listed at $319,300.
- And East Jackson “bungalow” listed at $440,000 with 3 beds and 1,260 square feet sits on an AR lot, providing potential redevelopment value.
Notable entrty-level housing closings in September thus far include:
- Two condos on Millward Avenue, for less than $285,000. One is a 20-year-old Brookside 1-bed unit on market for about 100 days and the other a 1-bed Miller Park Loft that had been listed for 1,159 days.
- Two townhomes near the base of Snow King Resort in the same 6-unit complex. One was listed for $309,000 and the other at $315,000, with sales prices averaging more than 99 percent of list price.
- A 2-bed, 1,004-square-foot Sleeping Indian condo in Teton Village built in 1972 listed for $389,000.
Contact me for a personalized Jackson Hole property search.