Weather: High pressure, big skies, but warm, reaching high 20s today. Almost smells like spring.
Today’s Jackson Hole news links:
- Great article at RealtyTrac ranking Jackson Hole No. 5 on the list of top ski resort towns for investing. Great graph showing median home sales price.
- Arrivals soar at Jackson Hole Airport
- Jackson now has a Compressed Natural Gas station, thanks to a state loan/grant.
- Only in Jackson, where big box stores and national chains are anathema, is it news that a Walgreens is open for business.
Today’s Jackson Hole real estate facts:
- CLOSED: Pitchfork condo near Snow King in short-term rental overlay, listed for $449,000.
- PENDING: 5-bed, 4,600-square-foot Granite Ridge Lodge listed for $3.495 million
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.