Weather: Is that a cloud? Nah, just snowmaking on Apres Vous.
Jackson Hole news links:
- Finally, a decent cup of joe to go with the huevos rancheros at Nora’s Fish Creek Inn.
- I never tire of these “reporter visits Jackson hole, writes about how scary the mountain is” stories. Corbets, stay here, shop there. Also love when they quote the sign in the tram line. “You could make a mistake and suffer personal injury or death. Give this mountain the respect it deserves.” Well, yeah.
- No need for a stairmaster if you live at the base of Snow King.
- The first death of a guided climber in Grand Teton National park since 1986 ruled not the fault of the guides.
- Jackson Hole entrepreneur group Silicon Couloir goes bigger, bringing in an ED.
Today’s real estate facts:
Just two building sites in Town of Jackson priced below $400,000. (One would be my listing on Karns Hillside for a .42-acre vacant lot with great Teton views, year-round sun.) Just took some fresh winter pix …
Kinda quiet at Hotel Terra this morning, where I’m on the sales desk until 2. Lots of Broncos and Patriots jerseys being worn on top of ski jackets, however.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.