Weather: A foot of fresh last night had many invoking their “powder clause” this morning at Snow King or Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. Unfortunately, however, reports of days upon days of unrelenting snow were premature as most of the moisture skirted south.
Jackson Hole news links:
- Bigger, once again apparently, is better when it comes to home size. At least that’s the point of this New York Times article on what Americans are buying and building.
- Teton County has the highest unemployment rate in Wyoming at 6.4 percent. State rate is 4.4 percent.
- Jackson Hole resident Travis Rice competing in snow sports, kind of. Nuff said, just watch.
- “Guess the price of this Jackson Hole luxury home contest” has a winner. Let me know if you want a more detailed link to that property.
- Wistful remembrance of the early days of Jackson Hole Ski Resort by a skier now living in Vermont.
Today’s Jackson Hole real estate news:
- NEW: 2-bed Ponderosa Village condo for $243,000, now the second-lowest-priced residential property in Jackson Hole. Just 7 priced for less than $300,000.
- NEW: 2 Teton Mountain Lodge units, including a studio for $349,000 and a 1-bed lockoff for $649,000. Contact me for details on these.
- CLOSED: Shooting Star 1.57-acre site listed for $3.3 million and on market for 797 days.
- CLOSED: Contemporary Town of Jackson 2-bed htownhouse, listed for $649,000.
- CLOSED: 3-bed Teton Shadows condo near Jackson Hole Airport, listed for $475,000.