Weather: Humid, which is rare for here. Light snow obscuring the mountains, about 3 inches in town last night.
JH News Links:
- Flood? In winter? Yup. Flat Creek done froze solid again, water spilling over the banks in Hidden Ranch in West Jackson.
- Lots of stories today on the Wyoming Highway Patrol’s warning to those buying weed in Colorado: Don’t bring it in to Wyoming.
Jackson Hole real estate news:
- PRICE REDUCED: Rafter J commercial building that was a restaurant. 4900 square foot building on .64 acres, was $2.5 million, now $1.35 million.
- PENDING: Contemporary 4-bed, 2,199-square-foot home in downtown Wilson, listed for $995,000.
- At the Hotel Terra sales desk today until 7 pm watching the apres ski scene at the base of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. Last tram of the day just went up.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.