Weather: There is joy in Skiville. Snowing now, snowing later, snowing tomorrow. Yeah.
Jackson Hole on the Web:
- The Feds have charged a local man $6.3 million for starting a fire that threatened to overtake Town of Jackson. Make sure you check out the link within to a video of the fire. Very touch and go that week.
- Nice write-up on a group of JH locals considered “impact players.”
- Skiing in Detroit? Just don’t eat the gray snow, I guess. Seriously, some amazing skiing and social commentary.
Jackson Hole real estate news
- NEW: My listing on the Hoback River in Hoback Junction. Former bed and breakfast has 4,000+ square feet in main home, a cabin, guesthouse/barn for $1.599 million. Great fishing a few steps from the back door, panoramic mountain views. Let me know when you want to see it.
- SOLD: 2 Aspens condos including a rare studio listed for $259,900 and a 3-bed “Windflower” listed for $695,000.
- PENDING: 3-bed Indian Trails home listed for $879,000.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.