Weather: It was all cotton candy and robin’s eggs today atop Teton Pass with puffy clouds, mostly blue skies and 7 inches of light-density snow that fell overnight. Happy New Year indeed!
Links to Jackson Hole news:
- Powderhounds willing to pay $175 can load the Bridger Gondola at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort 30 minutes before the rest of the public. Basically gets you 2-3 untracked runs. Lift ticket not included.
- I really enjoyed this wish list from the editors at Jackson Hole News&Guide, which is very Jackson Hole specific.
- We’re No. 50! Wyoming still last in population, but hopefully first in your hearts.
Today’s Jackson Hole real estate facts:
- On the sales desk at Teton Mountain Lodge today until 7. Been working in Teton Village most days since before Christmas and it feels busier than year’s past. Lots of buzz, parking is scarce and 100 percent occupancy, at least at Hotel Terra.
- BACK ON MARKET: Karns Hillside .42-acre building site, $397,000. One of the few options in Town of Jackson for less than $400K.
- PENDING: Nearly 4,000-square-foot home on Karns Hillside listed for $1.495 million and on market for just 61 days.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s Internationl Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.