Weather: Patchy clouds ahead of a Winter Storm Watch for mid-week. I will indeed be watching for that storm as the current ski conditions are somewhere between “coral reef” and “bulletproof sastrugi.”
Jackson Hole news links:
- This writer has “dated” around when it comes to ski resorts, calls Jackson Hole the “bad boy” on her list of flings.
- Dogs dig Jackson Hole! Especially avalanche rescue dogs. See it from their perspective.
- Did you know there are feral horses in Grand Teton National Park? Not sure I did, either.
- NEW: 2-bed, 2,700-square-foot log home in Panorama Estates, list $1.295 million.
- NEW: Shooting Star home with 6 beds, nearly 7,000 square feet, listed for $11.25 million.
- SOLD: Granite Ridge building site for more than list price of $2.75 million after just 44 days on market.
- PENDING: The only available 2-bed condo in the Aspens, listed for $425,000.
TETON MOUNTAIN LODGE is where you can find me until 7 pm tonight. Also at the main office sales desk later this week on Wednesday and Friday morning. Stop in or call to talk real estate, no obligation.