Weather: Snow flurries and thin clouds surround the mountains with blue skies above the valley.
Links to Jackson Hole news:
- By yours truly, a look at the 33 Teton County property sales in December. Highlights include: sales volume was approximately $31 million; five building site sales from Game Creek to Indian Springs; median residential sale was $570,000; top sale was a John Dodge home listed for $5.5 million.
- Planet Jackson Hole publishes a WyoFile story that takes an objective look at Obamacare and Wyoming.
- The Jackson Hole Moose went into Sun Valley last weekend and whipped their rivals, winning both games and remaining unbeaten in 10 games so far this season. Here is the Suns’ hometown take on the series. Let’s go Moooose!
Today’s Jackson Hole Real Estate news:
- SOLD: Downtown commercial property with .34 acres (double lot) listed for $1.275 million.
- PENDING: 2-bed contemporary home in downtown Jackson listed for $649,000 for 66 days.
- I will be at the Teton Mountain Lodge sales desk until 2 pm.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.