Weather: Blue skies and warm temps have returned to the valley, with the mountains still sporting a cloudy hangover after this weekend’s rager.
Jackson Hole news links:
- Three skiers spent the night outdoors during one of the burliest snowstorms in recent memory. Having also been on a much-lengthier-than-anticipated backcountry jaunt on Saturday, I can say getting lost was not hard to do.
- Summer air service to Jackson Hole will be direct from eight cities: Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas/Fort Worth, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Minneapolis and Salt Lake City. Carriers serving the valley include American, Delta, Frontier and United. In winter, it’s 10 cities, including Newark and JFK.
- So glad my wife didn’t read this about 15 years ago.
Today’s Jackson Hole real estate Hotsheet Highlights:
- NEW: Jackson Whole Grocer building listed for $16.5 million. Includes 39,964-square-foot retail building and two apartment buildings.
- PENDING: 2-bed Hotel Terra condo listed for $995,000.
- PENDING: 3-bed Cottonwood Flats townhouse listed for $465,000.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.