Weather: Dumping. Puking. Nuking. Winter storm warning in effect, again.
Jackson Hole need to know news links:
- Low end in Jackson Hole was where it was at in 2013, perhaps not so much in 2014. But, as a loyal Teton Realty Today reader, you knew that.
- It’s not a matter of if the Yellowstone supervolcano will erupt, but when. And when she does, well, we probably won’t see 3 million visitors that summer.
Today’s Jackson Hole real estate news:
- NEW: Hotel Terra 3-bed unit in what many consider the finest location with mountain and Teton Village core views, $1.495 million.
- NEW: Stilson Ranch single-family home with 4 beds, 3,400+ square feet, list $2.325 million.
- SOLD: Town of Jackson home listed for $599,000. Short sale.
- PENDING: One of the few remaining Rafter J vacant lots on King Eider, listed for $262,500.
- TETON COUNTY HOUSING AUTHORITY has its monthly board meeting this afternoon at 4 p.m., 260 West Broadway. Public welcome!
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.