Weather: We’ve been warned: yet another big moisture storm is heading toward Jackson Hole. Bring it!
Jackson Hole news links:
- How many mooses (Meece? Moosii?) are in your backyard? Local citizen scientists will want to know.
- How deep is the snow at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort in Rendezvous Bowl? Deepest since the winter of 1995-96, a year I remember well!
- You will smile, perhaps even achieve some minor enlightenment, if you take the time to read this story about when the Dalai Lama road a chairlift. (Did you know the Dalai Lama also is a big golfer?)
Teton County Multiple Listing Service Hotsheet Highlights:
- NEW: Older 3-bed Gill Addition home on a double lot (.34 acres), list $1.45 million.
- NEW: Mixed-use commercial property on Miller Park, currently being used as Miller Park Lodge but approved for a 4-story project, list $2.85 million.
- NEW: 2-bed West Jackson condo, list $239,000.
- CLOSED: After 946 days on market, a 2-bed home at the base of Indian Paintbrush in Wilson, list $1.4 million.