Weather: How cold is it? Minus 11 as the sun rose amid a thin blanket of orographic snow and high, thin clouds.
Jackson Hole news you can use:
- Amangani drops from the top-rated hotel in the entire country to No. 6 in this year’s list compiled by U.S. News and World Report.
- Would-be Yellowstone National Park paddlers still working upstream.
- Wyoming has the nation’s lowest foreclosure rate. Pretty deep article with some great overall economic information.
- Big plans for Snow King base area include a gondola to the top of the mountain. Didn’t see anything about how intermediate skiers (certainly not beginners) might descend from this point.
- Even bigger plans for Teton County Rec Center expansion. This was the main topic at Monday’s JIM, so I have strong insight into the moving parts if you are interested.
- Six more weeks of winter in Jackson Hole? Duh, at least.
Today’s real estate Hotsheet Highlights:
- NEW: Melody Ranch half-acre building site, $395,000.
- CLOSED: Love Ridge 3-bed condo listed for $849,000. Was on market for a whopping 1,607 days, or since August of 2009.
- OPEN HOUSE TOUR: Already back from revisiting a 4-bed Teton Pines home on an estate lot, list $5.25 million; and a 3-bed Ponds townhouse in the Aspens listed for $849,000. Easy to schedule showings for either. In a sign of these low inventory times, those were the only two homes on the Westbank available for preview this week.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.