Weather: Perfect! If you are a penguin. Cold and crisp with a skiff of new snow in the valley.
Jackson Hole links, All Ski Porn Video Edition:
- Think you’re a powderhound? Now THIS is a real powderhound who easily leads the league in faceshots. Yeah, dawg!
- Twenty feet of snow and counting, a video from our local stokemasters Teton Gravity Research.
- This fun, bouncy, two-minute ski video is a Jackson Hole Mountain Resort promotional video, but it reminds me how awesome skiing makes us feel.
Today’s Jackson Hole real estate news:
- NEW: Nicely updated 1-bed Aspens unit, $330,000. Now two 1-bed units on market, a ridiculously low number, but not as low as zero, which is how many 2-bed units currently available.
- SOLD: Paper & Grace, a downtown stationery store, no real estate included. Several businesses changing hands lately.
- BACK ON MARKET: 3-bed, 3,600-square-foot home on the Salt River just south of Alpine on 23 acres, list $1.8 million. Been for sale for a few years, to my surprise, as I can’t argue with the list agent when he says “There is nothing else on the market close to it unless you go to Jackson and are ready to spend $5 million.”