Weather: Sideways snow in downtown Jackson at the moment, with little change in the forecast. Biggest February for snow I can remember in many years.
Jackson Hole links:
- LOST! Another group of snowmobilers spends a night in the woods.
- ROAD TRIP! Tahoe skier hits the road, finds the goods at JHMR and Teton Pass.
Today’s Jackson Hole real estate info:
- PENDING: 3-bed, 2,000-square-foot home high above Hoback Junction, list $599,000 and on market for 634 days.
- NEW: 2-bed townhouse on the Moose-Wilson Road across from Teton Pines, $350,000.
- NEW: About 970 square feet of Commercial space a block from Town Square, list $650,000.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.