Weather: Snow everywhere, with 19 inches on the mountain in the last 24, but only a few in the valley. Air is warm, in the 20s, with steady winds.
Jackson Hole news links:
- The 8,300 elk currently chilling on the National Elk Refuge is the most in 15 years.
- Gelande Quaffing, the Seventh Annual World Championships, no less, returns to Teton Village on Wednesday.
- White Room Friday was followed by Milk Bottle Saturday which was followed by Face Shot Sunday. No shortage of images from the deepness forthcoming, but here is a start.
Jackson Hole real estate highlights:
- PRICE REDUCED: 3-bed, 2,156-square-foot home in South Park to $719,000 after 23 days on market, was $749,000.
- NEW: 3-bed Rafter J home built in 1991 on .19 acres, list $619,000.
- NEW: 3-bed, 2,300-square-foot Love Ridge condo near Snow King, $895,000.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.