Weather: Another seven inches of light-density snow at altitude last night, two in my driveway. But COLD.
Jackson Hole News links:
- Here’s a real need to know: Delta is having an airfare sale until Feb. 12. Git you here!
- Great read on JH’s own Resi Stiegler, who will be skiing for the United States in Sochi.
- Even better video of Resi. This year will be 50 since her dad, Pepi, won gold in Innsbruck in slalom. Let it be for her as well!
Today’s Jackson Hole real estate news:
- NEW: Office space south of town at Pub Place, 7,000+ square feet at $12 per.
- CLOSED: Great Harvest Bread Co., listed for $215,000, business only no real estate.
- Rafter J single-family 3-bed home on quarter acre was $699,000, now $675,000.
- Shooting Star in Teton Village 1.54-acre building site was $3.35 million, now $2.95 million.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.