Today’s Jackson Hole real estate Hotsheet Highlights:
- NEW: Hotel Terra 2-bed, 962-square-foot condo listed for $875,000. Now 7 such 2-bed units listed ranging from $865,000 to $1.4 million.
- NEW: 3-bed Rafter J townhouse listed for $495,000.
- CLOSED: Shooting Star 4-bed cabin listed for $4.95 million.
- PENDING: Town of Jackson 2-bed townhouse with 994 square feet listed for $355,000 and on market for60 days.
Jackson Hole news links:
- It’s a bear’s life in Yellowstone, and here is a well-written account of the life and times of Grizzly 179, captured eight times in 24 years.
- With lots of snow comes lots of avalanches. There were three close calls in the last few days, but fortunately no fatalities.
- Rock! Collapsing hillside lands boulder squarely on car below in West Jackson.
Weather: In the morning the Tetons were visible but an angry sky was roiling behind them. Throughout the day the clouds crept upon and over the mountains and across the Hole. Now, rainfall in the valley, snow up high.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.