Jackson Hole Multiple Listing Service Hotsheet Highlights:
- CLOSED: Aspens 2-bed, 1,500-square-foot townhouse with two garage stalls, listed for $638,500. On market for 283 days.
- NEW: 1-bed Snake River Lodge & Spa condo in Teton Village, listed for $315,000 or $588 per square foot.
- PRICE REDUCED: Four Seasons in Jackson Hole slopeside 3-bed, 3,343-square-foot, two-level condo, was $4.295 million, now $4.195 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: By $250,000, a single-family Teton Village home with 5 beds, more than 5,500 square feet three-quarters of an acre, now $4.95 million.
Jackson Hole news links:
- Big news for one of the most closely watched pieces of Jackson Hole real estate – the 10-acre property in North Jackson owned by the U.S. Forest Service. Will let you know when we hear who the buyer is and their plan for the property.
- GOOO MOOOSE! No, not the local hockey team, the actual ungulate, whose numbers appear to be on the rise after years of decline.
- Snake River is slowly eroding the banks adjacent to Snake River Sporting Club.
- No legs? No reason not to take on the gnarly steeps of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.