Jackson Hole Multiple Listing Service Hotsheet Highlights:
- PENDING: Penthouse Hotel Terra unit listed for $1.5 million. But that’s not the big news for Hotel Terra today on the Hotsheet … if interested in these Teton Village luxury condos please contact me.
- NEW: Gros Ventre North building site with BIG Teton views, 6.7 acres for $2.75 million.
- INTEREST RATES remain steady, according Bank of Jackson Hole, with a conforming 30-year fixed rate mortgage of 4.25 percent. According to T.R. Pierce “Interest rates are unchanged this morning after the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index climbed to a record high amid optimism in the strength of the world’s largest economy.”
Jackson Hole news links:
- Down goes the old Hoback Bridge! Good riddens! Here is an amazing photo and an equally cool video of the blessed event.
- When an avalanche hits close to home. Great anatomy of a slide that caught Teton Gravity Research’s Greg Epstein, a very experienced Jackson Hole skier.
- Lake trout numbers in Yellowstone Lake are declining while cutthroat trout are increasing.
- Girl texting while attending pond-skimming event at Snow King gets wiped out. The oldest form of comedy, perhaps.
Weather: Crisp, clear and cool this morning but the sun has power now, and by mid-day it is light jacket weather. See picture, taken this morning.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.