Jackson Hole Multiple Listing Service Hotsheet Highlights, all building site edition:
- NEW: half-acre building site in Indian Trails, $535,000.
- NEW: 35-acre home site in Crescent H with access to miles of premium fly-fishing waters, $4.695 million.
- CLOSED: Town of Jackson building site with a fifth of an acre listed for $385,000.
Jackson Hole news:
- Grand Teton and Yellowstone national parks are plowing for the spring and adding up winter visitors: 121,400 for GTNP and 72,400 for YNP.
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort named one of the top 9 ski areas for spring skiing. Yup.
- Jackson Hole and Yellowstone make the list of America’s 33 most beautiful areas. Yup again.
- Here is a fun first-person report of a road trip to Jackson Hole from someone living in Lake Tahoe, which has not had a great snow year. Love how they were so stoked on conditions that were not really that great, at least compared to the powderfest we have been enjoying.
Weather: Big blue sky today, temps heading from teens to 30-something at altitude, perfect for harvesting some sweet spring corn.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.