Jackson Hole Multiple Listing Service Hotsheet Highlights:
- NEW: the new least-expensive building site in Teton County, a 3-acre lot in Red Top Meadows, about 10 miles south of Wilson on the west bank of the Snake River, $210,000.
- PENDING: New construction, contemporary design of a 3-bed, 2,00-square-foot home near Fairgrounds in Town of Jackson, listed for $755,000.
- PRICE INCREASE: Indian Springs 9-acre building site was $2.295 million, now $2.595 million.
- PRICE REDUCTION: Love Ridge condo near Snow King, now $849,900.
Jackson Hole news links:
- Local ski mountaineer leads discussion on climate change.
- Wyoming ranked third best in nation for beer drinkers. I’ll toast to that.
- Wyoming’s personal income ranked seventh, says Wyoming Business Report
- Hunters harvested more than 25,000 elk last season, 1,437 of them from the Jackson Hole herd, an increase of 30 percent. On the other hand the Fall Creek elk herd saw a 15 percent decrease in mortality.
Weather: Spring, schming. Four inches last night, another 10 inches or so on tap for the next 24 hours.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment?