Jackson Hole Multiple Listing Service Hotsheet Highlights:
- NEW: 1-bed Aspens condo in the desirable Wheatgrass building, $365,000.
- SOLD: Rafter J 3-bed with 2,244 square feet, listed for $775,000.
- SOLD: Teton Cascade home near Jackson Hole Airport with 5,600 square feet, listed for $4.895 million.
- PRICE INCREASE: Contemporary 3-unit property in Town of Jackson, now $50,000 more at $1.95 million.
- STANDING BY for your Jackson Hole real estate questions and needs at 185 Broadway sales desk until 5 pm today. Stop in and say hello.
Jackson Hole news links:
- Teton County, WY, once again ranked the healthiest in the state.
- Grand Targhee announces yet another star-studded musical lineup for summer festivals.
- The world, or at least Jackson Hole, according to local snowboard rock star Mark Carter.
Weather: Another touch of grey in town today, with increasing clouds and another 10 inches of snow forecast for tonight.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment?
I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.