Jackson Hole Multiple Listing Service Hotsheet Highlights:
- NEW: 3-acre building site high above Town of Jackson in Saddle Butte subdivision, list $799,000.
- CLOSED: Teton Shadows 2-bed townhouse near Grand Teton National Park, listed for $525,000.
- CLOSED: Hotel Terra 3-bed condo listed for $1.48 million.
- CLOSED: The restaurant formerly known as Shades, no real estate included, listed for $50,000.
Jackson Hole news links:
- Progress toward the Endangered Species Act delisting for the grizzly bear in the Yellowstone region continues.
- It’s a dog’s life in Jackson Hole, and Pepi is living it the largest. Your must watch ski video of the day.
- Not quite as enjoyable high-quality GoPro edit from Scott Harder, who definitely got some great powder days and hit all the classic lines while visiting Jackson Hole earlier this winter.
- Apparently Wyoming is one of the least-expensive states in the region to buy cigarettes. Last year more than 6 million were smuggled out of the state.
Weather: Another foot of snow in the mountains last night, but dry and warm in the valley with mostly clear skies.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.