Jackson Hole real estate news:
- SOLD: Teton Village home with 6 beds, 8,000+ square feet listed for $12.5 million.
- PENDING: Hotel Terra unit 510, perhaps the finest condo in this building with mountain and Teton Village core views, listed for $1.495 million.
- PENDING: Premier building site in 3 Creek Ranch, listed for $2.99 million and on market for a remarkable 2,591 days (more than seven years).
Links to Jackson Hole news:
- Last year’s federal government shutdown was very costly to Western Wyoming businesses, to the tune of $25 million.
- Jeremy Jones, Jackson Hole snowboarder, will be featured on “60 Minutes Sports.”
- Speaking of the Jones’, Jeremy’s brothers Steve and Todd’s Teton Gravity Research posted some first class ski video (duh) from “Stormuary,” or as they call it “Deepbruary.”
- Wyoming’s license plate featuring Devil’s Tower was voted the nation’s most attractive, but it’s time for another distinctive state landmark to take its place.
- The word is out on Jackson Hole’s DEEP-nicity, as the pictures and snow totals are showing up on a variety of snow-watching sites.
- “Hi, I’m Max Ozbolt! Leave me a message!” Neat story of a boy who left that note for fellow visitors to Grand Teton National Park, and the years of notes that followed.
Weather: A paltry five inches of snow fell last night, hardly worthy of mention, except that is like 30+ straight days with some accumulation. No sign of the sun today, either.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.