Jackson Hole real estate Hotsheet Highlights:
- NEW: 1-bed, 775-square-foot Aspens condo, list $294,500.
- SOLD: Streamside condo in North Jackson with 2 beds, 1,000+ square feet, listed for $290,000.
- SOLD: Aspens 1-bed condo on market for just 37 days, listed for $330,000.
- SOLD: Teton Mountain Lodge 2-bed, 3-bath, condo listed for $729,000.
Jackson Hole news links:
- Wyoming’s fiber optic infrastructure is among the nation’s best, but internet speeds among the slowest.
- Bald eagle poisoned with lead flies again thank to rehab by Teton Raptor Center.
Weather: “The warm before the storm” says local meteorologist Jim Woodmencey, as it is eerily warm this morning with foreboding clouds on the western horizon.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.