Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: 4-bed home with 3,500+ square feet and a guesthouse with 8+ acres and 900 feet of Snake River frontage, $1.595 million.
- CLOSED: 4 Town of Jackson residential properties, including a 2-bed condo listed for $250,000; a 2-bed 921-square-foot condo listed for $319,000; a 2-bed townhouse listed for $355,000; and a 3-bed, 2,400-square-foot single-family home listed for $755,000.
- CLOSED: Teton Pines townhouse listed for $1.175 million.
- PENDING: 4-bed home on 3 acres in John Dodge listed for $1.945 million.
Jackson Hole links:
- Reports of the landslide that devoured Jackson Hole are greatly exaggerated, but one old ranch home is now a split-level.
- In fact, the slo-mo landslide is far more spectacle than fearsome natural disaster. “There definitely is an entertainment value to it,” said Trish Ireland of Jackson Hole. “It’s hard to not be entertained by watching
what’s going to happen next.”
- Huh. Who would have thought a sod roof could potentially cause water damage? Looks like Jackson Hole and Greater Yellowstone Visitor Center will go back to shingles.
- Enjoy 31 amazing photos of Wyoming.
Weather: No jacket required. Needed the air conditioning in the car. Snow predicted tonight. Still our beloved schizophrenic spring/winter here in JH.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.