Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- PENDING: 3-bed single-family home in East Jackson built in 2008, listed for $799,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: 8.9-acre lot on Saddle Butte, now $1.295 million after 335 days on market.
- PRICE REDUCED: Million dollar reduction on the 160-acre Circle Lazy H, located south of Wilson, now $9 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links to make you think:
- The big, though very slow moving, news in town these days is the threat of landslide from the hillside above Sidewinders Bar and Walgreens drug store.
- Also big, but not very surprising, news is that Jackson Hole Mountain Resort set a skier visit record this season, tallying 563,000 skier days.
- Solid travel story about Jackson Hole with some stock photos you’ve seen, a few new tips you haven’t heard.
- Wishes in the Wind by Andrea Kane is the most downloaded book in the state of Wyoming.
Weather: Great week of temperatures regularly above 50, mostly clear skies.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.