Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: 2-bed High Teton condo in East Jackson, list $289,000.
- CLOSED: 3-bed, 1,626-square-foot townhouse in Rafter J listed for $435,000 and on market for 452 days.
- CLOSED: Building site with 4+ acres in Red Top Meadows, listed for $250,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links to make you think:
- Evacuation orders remain in place for homes in the area of the slow-moving landslide near the corner of Scott Lane and Broadway. Unfortunately, forecasted rain is no help.
- So long, elk. Have a great summer! Elk Refuge “leaking elk” says News&Guide.
- You too can ski The Grand. Well, probably not you, but this everyday Jackson local skier dude did.
- A top-five summer “must do” list for Jackson Hole. Kind of predictable, but a good starting point.
Weather: ‘Tweener season with big blue skies, crisp well-below freezing morning temperatures but highs in the 40s.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.