Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- PENDING: Karns Hillside home with 6 beds, more than 6,000 square feet, listed for $1.36 million and on market for 96 days.
- PENDING: Two Alpine single-family homes listed at $160,000 and $134,000. Yes, I work in Lincoln County and it has been very active “down there” lately.
- NEW: Building site in Hidden Ranch, .31 acres, $395,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: One-of-a-kind home in Hoback Ranches (think upside down pirate ship) on 29 acres, now $625,000.
Links that don’t stink:
- Teton County, Wyoming, residents pay the most federal taxes per capita, which is not surprising considering our residents earn the most money per capita.
- Planet Jackson Hole’s “Them on Us” does much the same as I do here – aggregate links with news about Jackson Hole, mostly from media outlets not local. Not surprising, as I started the column way back when I was the editor. Always a good read.
- Same as it ever was … When Whole Grocer moves down the street into its sweet new digs on Broadway, a similar food store, Lucky’s, will take its place. Here is another take on it from Dishing.com.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.