Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Bar BC Ranch 15, 49-acre elevated home site with big views, $6.9 million.
- PRICE INCREASE: For the fourth time since September 2013, now $625,000 for this custom home to be built in Rafter J. Was $535,000.
- CLOSED: Teton Pines cluster home listed for $2.275 million.
- PENDING: 2-bed townhouse in downtown Wilson listed for $425,000 after about a month on market.
LINKS to Jackson Hole news:
- We’re still caught in a landslide, no escape from reality. Actually, this AP story is a pretty sober and comprehensive story concerning the creeping landslide in Town of Jackson.
- The next step in the Jackson Hole landslide saga are efforts to drill down 200 feet into the slide to see what it’s made of.
- Cool profile of Austin Kirby in the Wall Street Journal. He is the snowmaking manager for Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and a snow kiter.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.