Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Horse property in Bondurant, 2,900-square-foot home on 35 acres, $1.2 million.
- NEW: Single-family building site in East Jackson, .3 acres for $485,000.
- PENDING: 4-bed home on 3 acres just south of Wilson, listed for $1.35 million and on market for 638 days.
Local links to make ya think:
- Teton Park Road to open May 1.
- Wyoming’s mule deer migrate as much as 150 rugged miles, the longest large mammal migration in the United States.
- Slednecks make some of the best videos. Amazing what the newest sleds are capable of, including, apparently, flying.
- Natural disasters may be, well, disastrous for many, but for many in Jackson Hole it’s just good entertainment.
Weather: See photo. Short-sleeved shirts one day, Gore-Tex the next.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.