Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- CLOSED: Town of Jackson home with 3 beds, 1,700+ square feet, built in 2008, listed for $755,000 and on market for 87 days.
- PENDING: Love Ridge condo with 3 beds, 1,700+ square feet, listed for $895,000.
- PENDING: 35-acre building site in Crescent H, just south of Wilson, listed for $5.5 million for 726 days.
Jackson Hole links:
- The big news in Jackson Hole, a textbook case of the reporter being the news, is that longtime Jackson Hole News&Guide editor Angus Thuermer has resigned to pursue a reporting post with WyoFile.
- Mule deer migrating on video posted by High Country news. Pretty amazing footage and fascinating.
- Some fine writing from local outdoor company Stio’s blog, especially if you have a thing for arrowheads. Or discovery. Or the Wind River Range.
- Planes approaching Jackson Hole Airport are using a quieter, more efficient route lately.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.