Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- PENDING: Two large parcels off Fish Creek Road, priced at $24.5 million for 140 acres and $10 million for 38 acres, on market for 560 days.
- PENDING: 59 acres near downtown Wilson listed for $4.25 million and on market for 252 days.
- PENDING: 2-bed Streamside townhouse in North Jackson after just 23 days on market, list $325,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: 2-acre lot in 3 Creek Ranch, now $1.125 million, on market for 777 days.
Jackson Hole links:
- Add stargazing to the list of activities Jackson Hole is ideally suited for.
- “Ground movement” near base of East Gros Ventre Butte breaks water line, inconveniencing 40 residents.
- Same geological event closes the new Walgreens, which according to random looks at the vacant parking lot shouldn’t be affecting too many people.
- Wildlife managers nearly wipe out two wolf packs close to Jackson Hole for feeding on livestock.
Weather: Sixty degrees? I could maybe almost perhaps start thinking about considering the end of the ski season may be coming soon. Nah.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.