Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: 2 building sites in Solitude Subdivision between Jackson Hole Airport and the Snake River. One is 5.1 acres listed for $1.3 million; the other a 5.16-acre lot listed for $1.1 million.
- SOLD: Eagle’s Rest townhouse in Teton Village for MORE THAN list price of $695,000.
- SOLD: Karns Hillside home with 4 beds, nearly 4,000 square feet, listed for $1.495 million.
- PENDING: Karns Hillside building site, list $397,000.
Jackson Hole news links:
- We’re No. 4! A Gallup poll on the best and worst states in which to live was conducted, and Wyoming was rated fourth best at 69 percent. Rhode Island and Illinois residents are the least enthralled.
- We’re No. 1! Jackson Hole High School ranked the best in the state, again.
- Da bears! Local grizzlies emerging from hibernation, including the world-famous “Griz 399.”
Weather: Rain/snow in the morning, temperature 36 degrees. It’s full-on winter, however, at 8,000 feet, and I may have to get in another day or two of skiing this weekend.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.