Jackson Hole Multiple Listing Service Hotsheet Highlights:
- NEW: For the second consecutive day a downtown Wilson townhouse, this one with 3 beds and 1,700+ square feet built in 1993, list $650,000.
- NEW: Workforce housing in Town of Jackson, a 1-bed, 624-square-foot Town Creek Condo (formerly Meadowbrook Village) listed at $229,000.
- PENDING: 3 Creek Ranch home on the first fairway with 3 beds, 4,300+ square feet, list $3.65 million.
- PENDING: 3-bed Snake River Lodge & Spa penthouse on market for 2,297 days (since December 2007), list $995,000.
Jackson Hole news links:
- Take your BFF to Jackson Hole. These girls did. Much better than the average “I went to Jackson Hole and stayed here, did that” story.
- Already waiting for next year’s April Fool’s Day? Enjoy this Teton County, Idaho, story proposing a tax on Subarus.
- Not the most subtle headline, but yes, Jackson Hole is awesome.
Weather: With another 3 inches last night at 9,300 feet, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is just a dozen short of 500 inches for the season.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.