Jackson Hole Multiple Listing Service Hotsheet Highlights:
- NEW: A .41-acre lot in Melody Ranch in what I believe is the best location in the subdivision, $395,000. Email me for an aerial image and comparable sales.
- NEW: Affordable housing in West Jackson in this 2-bed Park Place condo, list $289,000.
- PENDING: Office space in East Jackson including 2,835 square feet listed for $2.125 million.
- RENTAL: Looking for a rental? Am aware of a 3-bed townhouse in Town of Jackson, $2,200 per month.
Jackson Hole news links:
- Wyoming edges Alaska as the state with the lowest per capita taxes.
- Gaper Day at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is better than Halloween (mainly cuz it’s ski season! duh!).
- Not really Jackson Hole, but a nice reminder from big mountain skier Chris Davenport on the importance of balance, happiness and “being on the mountain” everyday.
- Good morning, Yogi! Regional grizzly bears are awakening after a winter’s sleep. Keep those pic-a-nic baskets property stowed!
Weather: Light snow getting steadier as another front comes over the Teton Range.