Jackson Hole Multiple Listing Service Hotsheet Highlights:
- NEW: 1-bed Brookside condo in North Jackson, list $279,000.
- NEW: 12-acres building site in Indian Springs, list $2.95 million.
- SOLD: 1.9-acre lot in Shooting Star, list $2.6 million.
- PENDING: 7.9-acre building site off Fish Creek Road in Wilson, $1.55 million list. Will be the second sale this year for this property.
Jackson Hole news links:
- Wyoming identified as a “hot spot” for retirement by Wall Street Journal.
- Forty-one choice pieces of Jackson Hole eye candy.
- HuffPo tells you why you should go to Jackson Hole this spring.
- Thank you, Jackson Hole Ski Patrol. Another great season in the books.
Weather: Still freezing at night but the sun is too strong these days, heading for 50 today.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.