Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: 3-bed Clusters townhouse, about 1,200 square feet, in Town of Jackson, $420,000.
- NEW: Cottonwood Park 3-bed home with about 1,400 square feet on .2 acres, listed for $599,000.
- NEW: 5-bed home in Teton Wilderness in Moran, about an hour north of Jackson, with guesthouse and access to public lands, $1.695 million.
- CLOSED: 2-bed Teton Mountain Lodge condo, listed for $685,000.
Jackson Hole links:
- Wyoming Game & Fish will up the quota for wolves to 46 from 26 in trophy game management area.
- Wyoming’s waterways, including the Snake River, are what really makes it a wealthy state.
- Snow King Resort not at fault for 50-foot fall from chairlift in 2009.
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort named one of the top après-ski scenes in the West.
Weather: Highs hitting the 50s today, but still freezing at night. Big sun but biting wind.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.