Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: 3-bed 3,326-square-foot home in Bar B Bar Meadows on 3.47 acres, big Teton views, list $2.15 million.
- NEW: 37 acres in South Park in Flat Creek Fishing Club with .7 miles of trout water, list $6.25 million.
- SOLD: 2-bed, 870-square-foot townhouse in Cottonwood Park, listed for $395,000.
- PENDING: 3-acre building site on Saddle Butte, listed for $799,000.
Teton County and Wyoming links:
- Energy underground, energy above here in Wyoming as nation’s largest wind farm seeks approval for just south of Rawlins.
- Liam? Sophia? Those were the two most popular names in Wyoming last year. Also on the list, more predictably, is Hunter and Wyatt for boys and Emma and Harper for girls.
Weather: A preview of why Jackson Hole has The Best Weather on Earth, at least in the summer, with highs approaching 70, big skies, light breeze. Yum.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.